Come Work With Us
Seeking Culture Transformation and Change Consultants
We are looking for independent consultants to join our growing team at Chrysalis! We have opportunities for execution roles as well as strategy + execution lead roles.
Chrysalis is a modern consulting firm that helps organizations build strong cultures to drive their high growth business strategies. We also work with companies on M&A culture integration to help disparate teams work well together.
Why WOrk WIth Chrysalis
- We care about creating project teams of diverse people who will enjoy working together
- We have great clients who care about culture as a business priority
- You determine when and where you work
- We are committed to creating working environments where you can be your true authentic self
- We’re building something great… and we can’t do it without you!
Enough about us, what about you?
We are looking for consultants with independent consulting experience from any of the following areas:
- culture change
- change management
- learning and development.
To apply, please forward your resume (or suitable alternative) and LinkedIn profile URL to
What You Bring To Chrysalis
- 6-8+ years of consulting experience in/across the areas above, including partnering with senior leaders
- Ability to manage your time and forecast the level of effort/hours required to deliver your work
- Ability to analyze clients’ change needs and provide recommendations, including developing an action plan with deliverables, milestones, and roadmap
- High communication capabilities, including written and presentation skills, influencing stakeholders and leadership, and active listening
- High emotional intelligence and empathy – you know that it’s not about you 😊
- Business acumen – understanding how the change work impacts business outcomes
- Flexibility – the ability to pivot, to acknowledge the need to change the approach and to navigate unanticipated challenges
- An open mind and willingness to invite other voices into the conversation
Our Nice To Have Wishlist
- Experience with UX and designing for high user experience
- Design thinking and human-centered design experience
- Ability to call out the elephant in the room with clients and engage them in discussion around it
- Curiosity and learning mindset
- Humor – we want work to be more fun!